Saturday 8 November 2014

NaNoProgress: Day eight/No shipping!

Word count: 13,820

Hello world! Yes it is NaNo day 8, over a week of this madness! I am so amazingly ahead, I beat that word count in the butt! (Sorry for the language)
I am over my word count, which is really good, and I am so happy, cause this is the fist day since day one, that I have been ahead, I know, its really sad! But not now that I am ahead.
Its working, my story is slowly going somewhere, while I try desperately not to ship my characters! It just not going to happen at this point. Must resist the urge!

For all ye people who don't know what I mean by the word shipping.

Shipping: When you like two fictional characters, and think they should be together. (RealationSHIP)

So with that out of the way... I have pretty much reached my word count goal for today, things are running smooth(ish) and I'm going good! I am mental stable, but we will see how long that lasts! I make absolutely no promises of staying in a stable mental state as this month goes on.

So since yesterday, I realized that I was going to have to quote myself up on Shakespeare. That was were my story took its turning point. I didn't know what else to do, but to go with it.

Author Inspiration: The quote underneath, says my thoughts exactly. Amen!

-Rachel


 

No comments:

Post a Comment