Thursday 23 October 2014

Out of the Woods

Its here! I'm not much of a Taylor Swift fan, but I still love some of the songs she puts out. And her new song Out of the Woods is finally ready to listen to on YouTube. I don't know what I like about it, I think its just they way she say "are we out of the woods yet? are we in the clear yet, good!" The song makes me think about a story I am trying to work on, (The ones that Got away)

Or maybe I just have a thing about woods (which I do! trust me, every story I write has a woods in it...)

What am I going to do tonight? Well since I'm not going to youth group tonight, I'm going to stay home, eat pizza, listen to music, and maybe even watch In Time (the best movie ever! Just saying)
Oh and its my friends birthday tomorrow, so I should probably make her something.

Other crazy goals: Well other than eating pizza, I also want to make chocolate, chocolate chip muffins. They are amazing to eat hot with a hot chocolate (enjoy the rest of the cold days!)
NaNoWriMo: Yes this thing that I keep talking about, and will continue to talk about. NaNoWriMo is only 7 days way... just less than a week away!
At the moments I'm just chugging along. I have most of my story planned out, and will just end up going with the flow for the rest of it . I don't think there is any way you can force your characters to do exactly what you want... sometimes you just have to let them take the lead for a while.

Any way! I am all prepared. Calendar and all. As you can probably tell I'm a planner. I enjoy order.
I'm exited to find out other people who are doing it this year. I found out the other day that my friend is doing it (check her blog out here) And a group of other people from Palmy. I'm happy to say, that the Youth Space is hosting it this year!!!! *Happiness*

November forewarning: So in the 30 days of November, I will update my day and word count, on this blog everyday.

-Rachel      

No comments:

Post a Comment