Sunday 5 October 2014

A Long Day of Time-lining/Outlining

Fine in the morning and cloudy in the afternoon. I think the weather service did a pretty good job this time. The clouds are out, the wind is up.
But I never said I was outside today. I observed the weather from out dinning room window. And may have spent about 10 minutes out in the garden talking to Mum. But at that point the wind had picked up, and my cardigan wasn't doing a very good job keeping me warm, so I went back inside.

I am still in the process of remembering its actually Sunday. That's what happens when you don't attend church... (I do go to church. we just didn't go today)
I played the piano a bit... Amazing myself at how much I remembereed how to play. I only know the occasional song. I'm self taught, so I will just learn what ever I want. At the moment I can play, All of me, Downton Abbey, Fur Elise... I'm trying to learn how to play "Stay" by Rihanna, (getting there ever so slightly)

The main thing I did today was write out my second timeline for my NaNoWriMo story. I am still unsure of the title... But at the moment that is not first priority. I have, as I may have mentioned been keeping a journal type of thing on my NaNoWriMo novel. Basically typing every idea I have on the story down on the document.
The other day I had written my first timeline/outline on the story. There are many different ways of doing this. The way I do it is writing key sentences of the plot after bullet points. Today I finished with 31 bullet points, after breaking down my first timeline, that only had 20.
Though after writing out my second timeline, I felt like I need to explain them to myself. So I wrote a description for each one. In the end I ended up writing a complete overview of my entire story. I have high confidence that I have established my plot.
(Soon I will start sharing parts of my plot)

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is back on TV... Season two. I love this TV series more than any other. So I look forward to Sunday nights!

-Rachel






             

No comments:

Post a Comment