Tuesday 28 October 2014

First character Quote

Its only two days to NaNoWriMo. If you have yet to sign up, I suggest you do it now! The time is running up on us! Under 60 days to Christmas, Then the New Year!!!

One thing I've noticed in writers groups is the Character quotes! I love reading other peoples character quotes. And there tends to be an abundance of them. I've never really had a quote to share, or the program to make one. 
The inspiration sprung up on me last night. I had just gotten myself a notebook for writing down anything that came to mind (while my laptop was not running) So I started filling the page with random things that Iris, my MC had to say. That was when some words came to me. The words of how Iris described her uniqueness. So I made a character quote to day (my first one!) -Rachel 

   

2 comments:

  1. Definitely looking forward to doing NaNoWriMo with you! Clandestine sounds interesting!
    Have you signed up to get a critique parter/group over at Go Teen Writers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I am yet to do that, but it looks like a worthwhile thing to do. So I will definitely do it! :)

      Delete