Tuesday 3 March 2015

Favorite Character Blog Hop

Hey Guys.

So I was tagged by Rae over at What Happened to the Wallflower? to do this awesome tag. I waited a couple of days before doing this, A) cause I have been very busy, and feel like sleeping, and listening to tons of music and watching music videos. B) cause I had to have some time to think of who my favorite characters were.

Instructions: For this quick, fun blog hop, you just name your 10 favorite characters from movies or TV, then tag 10 friends to do the same!



  • Agent Skye (Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D) 


  • Kat Stratford (10 Things I hate about you)


  • Kyle Reese (The Terminator) 



  • John Young (the Tomorrow People) 


  • Zoe Graystone (Caprica) 


  • Barry Allen (The Flash)


  • Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) 


  • Jace Herondale (City of Bones)


  • Sylvia Weis (In Time)

  • Hannah (October Baby)

There is my list for you guys. 

I don't really know who to tag. So anyone can do this tag. 



-Rachel 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome choices! Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All good. Looking forward to seeing yours/ :)

      Delete