Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Realization

Dear Readers. 

I just realized. That today is July st. And that means that it is... Camp NaNoWriMo. And I forgot... All about it... How...? 
I am at home today. Sick. And unable to function, like speak, and breathe. Literally can not breathe. This is why I am skipping a day of course. It is only two(?) more days to the school holidays, where I can relax slightly, and try to start over. That was when I remembered that I should be writing today. Which I think is a good thing. Cause I have not written anything in a very long time. And I need to do something on this story. So it looks like I am starting today. 

It has taken me a long time to come to terms with this story. Maybe just because it is so personal. And also the fact that a lot of people really want to read it, due to the short pieces I have shared on it. I have let everything get to my head, in turn, making me forget about the story it self. 
Over the last couple of months though, I have come up with the solution to the problem, on how to write this story. All I need to do is write it. I need to stop thinking about it, and simply write it. It's really not that hard. 

 I lay there on the field.

This story is about to extraordinary teens who are brought together from very different backgrounds and circumstances. But intern learn that that can not stop them from fight through the battle of life. They learn that friendship is important. And that both life and death a factor of living. 

So over the course of this month. I am going to try my best to write this story. Even if is is sooo bad. It is only the first draft and can be changed later. I don't really know what I where I was going with this post. But my challenge for you this month, is to try your best with your project, and also to encourage someone else with their project. 

-Rachy

No comments:

Post a Comment