Wednesday 29 April 2015

Fun Fact: I'm going to lose Camp NaNoWriMo




Hey Guys.

Truth of the matter is. I am not going to hit my word count this month. I am very gutted. But that is life. I have been very busy. I've been trying my best to reach some sort of word count. This does not mean I am going to stop writing this story. I will continue. It's just going to take me a bit longer than I thought.

But the characters are still alive and happy. As you can see.

Cook, Effy, & Freddie

Make sure you are keeping up with my pinterest board. HERE. I pin a lot on that board. I am going to do an interview with my characters for my next post. This should be interesting. So that is coming for you on the weekend.
That is me for today.

-Rachy

2 comments:

  1. I am losing too. I am not going to go down with out a fight thought, so I am going to write as hard as I can until I have no time left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to your character interview! :)

    ReplyDelete