Tuesday 14 April 2015

Beautiful People: (late) March Edition

Hello Readers.

I am a guilty human-being. I have been tagged for so many blog tags! But have done hardly any. I am going to do them... At some point... P.S this is very late.


Today I give you the Beautiful People link up. I am going to do both my main characters from my Camp NaNo novel How to be Invisible and Rule the World.


Halesia. I have determined that this actress is Halesia, which is why you see so many pictures of her here.
My brother and I settled on this being the best picture of my character.

Inga Wandering 

What is their secret desire?  

For Inga it would to be excepted and noticed. She is always on the outside. And even though she might make out like she doesn't care... she does.  

What is the best and brightest moment they experience during the story?

When she and Gabriel get drenched on the way to homecoming/dance.  I feel like their friendship becomes something in this part, cause Inga starts to see Gabriel as a person... her views change. (moment worthy of applause) 

What are the emotional places your characters are afraid to go to?

Inga though comes across like a seemingly strong person, suffers with anxiety and depression that she tucks away. I still don't know her well enough though...

Is there a place/city/room where they will never go? Why?

She hates going to the hospital. I'm not confident, but I believe she was rather sick as a child and had to go there a lot. And it was always hard to get her to go anywhere. But now she refuses to go anywhere near it. 

If they were permanently leaving town, what would they easily throw out? What would they 
refuse to part with? (Why?)

I don't think she would hold on to much. The one thing she would refuse to part with would be her dog. He will go with her to the end of the earth.

What do they want (consciously and tangibly)?

Acceptance, security,  and someone to care about her. To be free from a cage of her sufferings.

On the other hand: what do they need (on the emotional, subconscious level)?

She needs mental help. She keeps a lot locked up that no one really knows about. And not even she is willing to admit it. 

If they could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?

She would change her name. She doesn't like it. She would much rather someone call her Wander than Inga.

What is the most humiliating event of their life?

She had a panic attach in the hallway at school...

What things do they turn to when they need a bit of hope?

She has this jar on her windowsill with a label on it saying ADVENTURE  fund; where she puts all her spare money in. 



pictures of cute guys  with green eyes | height 6 4 eye color brown eyes hair light fluffy


Gabriel Henderson

What is their secret desire?  

Secret meaning deep down. He want's people to know the real him. He's so busy putting on the person everyone else wants to see, that he starts to forget who he really is.


What is the best and brightest moment they experience during the story?

When Inga lets him give her a piggy back. 
What are the emotional places your characters are afraid to go to?

Not sure....

Is there a place/city/room where they will never go? Why?

For Gabe it's his grandfathers house. It was always to big for him. And he got lost when he was two.

If they were permanently leaving town, what would they easily throw out? What would they 
refuse to part with? (Why?)

Though Gabriel has a lot of stuff.  I think he would be able to part with most of his things. He might not be able to part some of the stuff his mother's given him. I don't know what those might be though.

What do they want (consciously and tangibly)?

To learn the art of oblivion. And to understand everything. 

On the other hand: what do they need (on the emotional, subconscious level)?

I really think that he just needs someone to be there when the waves are to big. 

If they could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?

He hates his nose. I don't know. He is generally happy with his outward self. But he hates his inward self. And wants to change. (But he's perfect) 

What is the most humiliating event of their life?

He hates failing. He once was playing the piano on stage, and forgot a part. That left him feeling very humiliated. And useless.,.
What things do they turn to when they need a bit of hope?

His activities. Mostly his sport and music.


So this post is very very very late. And I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Hope you enjoyed getting to know my characters a bit more. I will be doing interviews with them later in the month. So please ask questions in the comments. Or tweet me with some @Queenie_Rachy.

-Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I love that GIF! Do you know if it's from a movie? Your characters seem deep and quite developed, even if you still have a lot of questions about them :)
    On a complete side note, I was wondering if you could change the background transparency? It's just that I'm finding it super hard to read your posts on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The GIF is probably from Skins UK. Thank you, I'm trying really hard with them, so it's good to hear that they reasonably developed.

      Thanks for pointing that out. I need to redesign my blog a bit. I'll see what I can do. :)))

      Delete