Friday 13 February 2015

Epic Reads Tag

Hello Readers.

Again! It's been a while since I did a post. And I have been trying very hard. But the only internet device I have on hand at the moment is my Tablet... I have no laptop, and can hardly sit down on my family's PC for long enough with out someone else 'needing' it. (I'll stop ranting)

So I am here today with an Awesome tag! And I am very exited about this one, cause I watched the original book tag on Epic reads, and thought; I would like to do this one.

Without further adieu. Thank you Wild Horse over at Opal Swirls for tagging me :)



  • If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
I would invite Amy Ewing and her character Violet Lasting. I would serve them something simple, like the kind of luxury food that the people of the marsh would eat. So black tea and white bread, or something like that... 

  • What book do you wish the author would write the prequel for?
I would love to know more about Miriam and her sister in SPARK by Rachael Craw. I think it's just Miriam's story (what you heard of it in the book) it just intrigued me. 

  • Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
Gahhh! why such a hard question? Margo Roth (paper towns) and Kyle Kingson (beastly)... I don't know, that was all really off the top of my head... 

  • If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them who is it and what would it be?
John Green. Ummm, I would say, "Life is a metaphor." And then I would smile like I knew the secrets of life, then look away.  

  • What book made you a reader and why?
The book Thief. Cause it taught me that there is power in words. (I cried. But I think I've already summed that up...)

  •  Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught fire! What is the one book you would save?
I would grab my Bible. Its the only valuable book I have in my room. But I would take my old Bible, the one I got when I was much younger.


  • Which dystopian world would you want to live in and why?
I would chose Divergent. Cause I like Urban Dystopia's. And I think if would be cool to do the aptitude test, and chose a faction. And when I was reading the first and second book (haven't read the third yet) I was very comfortable in the world. I liked being there. 

  • What is your most Epic Read of all time?
The Hunger Games!!! That was pretty Epic. 

Tagging time: 




And all you guys! Spread the love around.  Happy Valentines Day! 

-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing the tag!! I loved your answers :)

    ReplyDelete