Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Creative Blogger Award

Hey Guys.

I come to you today with a blog award/tag. Thank you Adriana and Opal for the tag. Sorry if I haven't completed other things I have been tagged for. I will do my best.

Small update. I got the amazing opportunity to critique a short story my sisters friend wrote. It took me hours to do. But it was an amazing experience. Really tested my writing knowledge.  Also it's wonderful that there are aspiring your writers out there.


Rules:
Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
Share 5 facts about yourself with your readers






Five Facts about me: 

I will often narrate my life to myself in past tense. I don't know why... I just do. 

Pinterest is my FAVORITE social media platform. And I now have over 100 followers. (Follow me! I promise you will not be disappointed) I have just recently created some new boards, so check those out. (Link to my pinterest is on my side bar) 

I'm growing my hair out very long. It is now covering my chest. But my hair is very curly. So it's longer when it's straightened. #HairGoals 

I like sleeping....

And I am a coffee addict. I think I say that a lot. But I'm not drinking it as much as I use to. But I enjoy a good cup when I get one. :)

And that is all for today. :) 

I can't think of anyone to tag. So just anyone. Do this tag, and link your linky thing in the comments so I can read it. 

-Rachy  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing the tag :) Pinterest is awesome!

    ReplyDelete