Thursday 6 November 2014

NaNoProgress: Day six/Jumping off them cliffs

Word count: 8,571

My goal was to get to 10,000 today, but unfortunately I ran out of time. I am about 1,429 words behind. But I still wrote 1,595 words today.
I spent my whole day at my laptop. It feels like such an insane act to sit down for all those hours and only get over and thousand words.

I got my self to the first step on the ladder. With just a few gaps to fill I will have introduced my problem, and start of the story at roughly 10,000 words. I'm happy I have it only the first rolling step. Like I'm getting ready to throw it off a cliff into the climax! Which brings me to a quote! A beautiful quote that hardly anyone will get.... But I love it!

Author Inspiration: The Quote is by (as you can tell) Kurt Vonnegut! (I'm going to start invading you with writers quotes)  

This sadly is going to have to be a really tiny post! I have words to write... Sleep to fit in. More words to write tomorrow.

-Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment